N. Ireland Energy Performance Certificates
epc4less has been created to ensure affordable and reliable supply of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) across Northern Ireland. The easiest and cost effective way is to instruct us online. To instruct and pay online please select your property type from the menu on the left and click “Order Now”.
We aim to provide certificates within 2-4 working days from the day you complete your online order. If you wish to follow up an order you can call us on 028 9089 7557 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Why You Need an EPC?
According to regulations the EPC and recommendation report must be made available by the seller or a landlord to a prospective buyer or tenant at the earliest opportunity when a property is marketed for sale or to let. The EPCs are produced by our qualified and accredited energy assessors together with the recommendation report which suggests improvements to make a property more energy efficient. Every EPC is valid for 10 years.
Why Choose epc4less?
- Be certified by Fully Accredited and reputable assessors. All our assessors are certified by government approved Accreditation Schemes and ABBE (Awarding Body for the Built Environment) so that you get a Recognised Certificate.
- Work with one the biggest local providers of Energy Performance Certificates.
- Receive your Energy Certificate within 48 hours. 90% of our EPCs are produced and emailed to landlords and home owners within 2 working days.
- Get free advice and see how you can reduce your energy bills by almost 50%.
- Enjoy flexible service to suit your business and family needs. Evening and Saturday appointments on request.
Epc4less Ltd is one of the few local providers of Commercial and Display energy certificates for government and public buildings. For further information please visit Commercial & Display Energy Certificates or call our Customer Service Centre on 028 9089 7557.
EPC Northern Ireland
We operate across Northern Ireland, including Belfast, Armagh, Ballymena, Ballymoney, Ballycastle, Bangor, Carrickfergus, Coleraine, Craigavon, Comber, Lisburn, Lurgan, L’Derry, Newcastle, Newtowabbey, Newtownards, Newry, Omagh and Enniskillen.