EPCs Northern Ireland – How does it work?
At epc4less our mission is to provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) in Northern Ireland at a low cost, through a network of accredited Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs) and a customer-friendly online booking system.
You can now order your EPC online at epc4less.com:
- From our online menu select the type/size of house the best matches the description of your house. This is important when assessing the energy performance of a house.
- Then enter your contact details. This information is used by us, and our Northern Ireland DEAs to communicate with you on any matter relating to the progress of your order.
- Then use our secured online payment method to pay for your low cost energy assessment. We use Paypal for the secured online payments.
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
- Within 24-48 hours of receipt of your order a DEA will call you on the telephone number you provided to arrange a date for your survey.
- When the energy surveyor arrives you can ask for their DEA ID. The assessment is limited only to a visual inspection of the property during which the energy surveyor will take note only of certain aspects of the property related to energy performance. Sometimes, depending on the age and type of your property access into the property may not be required. An energy survey usually lasts 20-30 minutes.
- Within 2-4 working days the DEA should email you a copy of your energy performance certificate to the email address you gave us in your order form. We do not issue paper reports. You can print your epc for your records or forward it to your estate agent by email. When selling your property you will be required by law to produce this copy to a potential buyer.
Why wait? Order your EPC online and save money and time!